Closing Date: 31 Mac 2013 – Jawatan Kosong Malaysia Airlines (MAS) Mac 2013 Terkini
Malaysian Airline System Berhad doing business as Malaysia Airlines (abbreviated MAS), is the flag carrier of Malaysia. Malaysia Airlines operates flights from its home base, Kuala Lumpur International Airport and with a secondary hub at Kota Kinabalu and Kuching. The airline has its headquarters on the grounds of Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport in Subang, Selangor, in Greater Kuala Lumpur.
Jawatan Kosong di Malaysia Airlines (MAS) Mac 2013 :
Cabin Staff (Walk-in Interview – Stewardess ONLY)
- Malaysian citizen aged between 18 to 30 years as of interview date.
- Excellent health and good eyesight. Not colour blind.
- Minimum SPM or its equivalent as recognised by the Malaysian Government with credit in English and pass in any other 5 subjects including Bahasa Malaysia
- Higher academic qualification recognized by the Malaysian Government with proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- 2012 SPM leavers whose SPM trial examination results meet the above qualification are encouraged to apply.
- Fluency in another language is an added advantage.
- Minimum height (weight in proportion): 157cm (female).
- Pleasant personality and a genuine passion in customer service.
|Kota Bharu||RENAISSANCE KOTA BHARU HOTEL
Kota Sri Mutiara
Jalan Sultan Yahya Petra
15150 Kota Bharu
|8 Mar 2013 (Fri)|
|Johor Bahru||THE PUTERI PACIFIC
Jalan Salim Off Jalan Abdullah Ibrahim
80070 Johor Bahru
Johor Darul Takzim
|13 Mar 2013 (Wed)|
Jalan Tun Fuad Stephens
Sinsuran 88000 Kota Kinabalu
|16 Mar 2013 (Sat)|
Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman
|16 Mar 2013 (Sat)|
|Penang||HOTEL ROYAL PENANG
No. 3 Jalan Larut
|19 Mar 2013 (Tue)|
|Kuala Lumpur||MALAYSIA AIRLINES ACADEMY
No. 2 Jalan SS7/13
|23 Mar 2013 (Sat)|
Manager, Strategy & Programme Management office
- Good business sense and knowledge of project management needs
- Malaysian citizens.
- Degree/Professional qualifications in related disciplines (Business/ Accounting/Engineering) or its equivalent from recognised higher institutions.
- Minimum 7 years of related experience.
- Prior knowledge of the airline industry is a must.
- Good communication skill is a must as liaising between different stakeholders is critical towards achieving project goal.
- Moderate to expert skills with project management / office tools (Microsoft Office application).
- Experience in running multiple projects in multiple disciples.
- High energy combined with a positive attitude to overcome multiple barriers in a project.
Senior Executive, Internal Audit
- Creative and strategic-thinking skills necessary to resolve complex problems and/or identify innovative control related alternatives.
- Malaysian citizens.
- Degree in Accountancy or related disciplines and professional qualification such as CA, CPA, CIA, CCSA or CISA from recognised higher institutions.
- Big picture thinking that would be able to provide effective recommendations that bring long term benefits to Board & management.
- At least 5 years of related experience in public accounting firm, internal audit function or any related areas of a corporate industry with heavy emphasis on financial and operational controls.
- Demonstrated strong ability in value add to the Group with strong track record in generating considerable financial improvement to the organization through assurance works.
- In-depth knowledge of audit methodology, procedures and principles, such as Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO).
- Strong problem solving, persuasive, influencing and interpersonal skill in getting buy-in from management.
- Related experience and strong aviation industry knowledge is highly preferred.
Call Centre Agent
- Having experience and skills in call centre environment would be an added advantage.
- Malaysian citizen aged between 20 to 35 years old.
- Minimum qualification: Diploma holders or higher qualification with credit in English & Bahasa Malaysia at SPM level.
- Must be computer literate.
- Dynamic, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be prepared to work on 24 hours shift duty.
- Pleasant disposition, courteous and efficient in providing personalized service to customers.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English. Ability to speak other languages would be an added advantage.
Please submit your application with complete resume and relevant qualifications to the following address:
Human Resource Operations
1st Floor, Administration Building 4, MAS Complex B
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport
47200 Subang, SELANGOR